Hello again ! Bet you weren't expecting a new post this soon huh ? ;)
In this post I'm going to tell you a little bit more about me !
The girl behind the computer and/or camera.I am 20 years of age and I currently reside within the borders of a small country called Finland. I study in university, my major is English and I have no bloody idea what I want to do when I'm all grown up.
I started blogging in 2010 but my blog was private until pretty much the end of 2011 when I decided to finally make it public ! I was expecting a huge amount of page views and to be quite honest the lack of them made me feel quite disappointed. However, I wanted to blog so I did and have been doing ever since (more or less actively).
I enjoy photography, music and writing.
One of my biggest dreams has always been to write a book.
I am very loyal and I love passionately.
Most importantly, this is a blog that I want to be a place of openness and joy to all involved !
This means that I highly encourage you, my dear reader, to come talk about any and all problems/worries/random thoughts you might have into my comment box, let's have a nice little chat while you're here !
Anyway, gotta go now !
You'll find out more about me if you stick around ;)
Bye !
xx Elli
No comments:
Post a Comment