Happy Friday !
I've been in a bit of a shoe jam lately. I broke my lovely boots recently and have ever since been too lazy to take them to be fixed. Thus I've been walking around in my Converse shoes. Need I say they're not the best choice for this time of year. Not to mention they're about 2 years old and starting to fall apart, so for the past few weeks I've been walking around with wet feet (lovely). Oh and I do have other shoes as well, it's just that they all have relatively high heels and I when I need to be somewhere fast or I know I need to walk for longer than 5 minutes at once, I don't really feel comfortable in heels.
So finally we're getting to the point of this post ! Yesterday I got really desperate with my shoe situation and headed to h&m for help. Which I found ! I bought these lovelies for 39.95€ and even though it was kind of a rushed purchase I'm still not regretting buying them !
Here they are, yay or nay from you ?
(oops the zipper on the other shoe is open... well, it's Friday)
That's it for today, have a good one !
xx Elli
No comments:
Post a Comment