"They say it takes seven years
for all the cells in your body to renew
themselves
seven years
to let go
I guess
to give room
for a whole new you
what a wonderful thought that is
I guess my seven years
are longer than everyone else's
but then again
I've always been
terrible
at math"
(wow this is scary but exciting ! This is the first poem I decided to publish.
Hope you like it !)
2 comments:
I‘ve never understood poetry very well so i'm not the best to say, but i really like this one. It's not because i'm your fabulous cousin and i need to be nice to you, but this poem is good and i actually understood it which is new to me. Maybe it's because i'm your cousin... Well, i want to encourage you to keep posting your beautiful pieces of literature here, i'll read all of them! Kisses my little poet <3
oh I'm so very glad you liked it ! I really like writing simple and clean poetry in that I don't want to mess around too much with difficult structures and metaphors and that makes my poetry quite easy to read and I think is better that way. thank you so much, I'm definitely encouraged to post more now, love you ! <3
Post a Comment