Tuesday, December 06, 2011

oh Christmas lights, keep shining on


pjopoipöldfkgduahgas

I love:

* My fabulous Christmas lights
* SNOW
* That warm and fuzzy feeling whispering "Christmas !" to your ear (aka. I'm insane and hearing voices)
* December
* Coldplay
* Writing my letter to Santa and actually sending it (my god I really am insane aren't I..)
* My new hair !
* Chocolate (which I wasn't supposed to eat until Christmas Eve.. I blame mom.)

The only thing bothering me is the fact that I have not succeeded to buy/make any presents yet. Well, as I've told myself before, I still have time ! Or not, just realized 18 days isn't really that much... Bugger...

Have a good one !

2 comments:

Maija said...

What a wonderful post, my dear! I have an excellent present idea, I just have to do it! xoxo

elli said...

gee thanks love ! <3 I miss you lots ! Come visit soon ? xoxo !