What is often forgotten is that it's in the midst of sadness and trouble that you really see what's important.
For me sadness right now, this second, is that there's no snow and it's almost Christmas.
And that one of my best friends has to suffer and cry.
But what I now realise is
That even if there's no snow, Christmas will still come and it will be just as lovely as I make it.
That I need to show my love to those near to me, for they might not be there tomorrow.
And that true friends are more than people. They are larger-than-life-thingys, something inexplicable, something irreplaceable.
I love you. With all my heart. I wish there was a way to show it every single second of every single day. Yet all I can do is hope. Hope that you know.
To every single one I care about.
from me.
No comments:
Post a Comment