Saturday, September 24, 2011

you can't stop the motion of the ocean


The ultimate autumn song part 2
streetligtslmäåmheaaart
ohoähä
köihik

Everyone else is all sad and complaining about the fact that it's raining all the time. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy or something but I love it more every day ! Also, it's chilly and there's leaves on the ground and I'm almost halfway through my marticulation exams and everything is fine and dandy ! Or maybe I'm just so stressed about all the things gone and coming that I have just simply lost my complete bloody mind. And that's cool too.

AND apparently my blog has, during it's short history, been known as rebel diamons as opposed to the rebel diamonDs it's supposed to be. Oh, the complicated mind of an idiot with an obvious dyslexia <3

1 comment:

Maija said...

I reallyreallyreally like the last photo <3 And I reallyreallyreally like you, my dear little idiot with an obvious dyslexia <3