So hello. I'm blogging again to avoid writing my essays <3
No but really, it's good to be back.
Today I thought I'd share some of my favourite pics from this summer, as it is already August and that for me means autumn is right around the corner !
Personally I couldn't be more excited for autumn, this summer has been so so so lovely don't get me wrong, but I just simply adore when the weather gets a bit rainier and colder and GOSH !
Anyway, on to the pics then !
Let's start with midsummer, which was the greatest midsummer I've ever had. I went to stay with my boyfriend and his family and friends and we had a blast. I got home on sunday and was crying my eyes out because I'd had so much fun ! I'm a silly thing. Here's one snap from the evening when we went to see the bonfire ! 

This next one sums up my summer. I've been well fed indeed. Couple weeks after midsummer me and the bf met in our uni city for a weekend of funsies ! There was a festival happening and we had a picnic with our friends. It was truly one of the greatest weekends this summer. (ooooh I get hungry just looking at this photo !)
Oh I almost forgot ! I also had another weekend of funsies with my loveliest cousin ! We had a little photoshoot as well and this was one of my looks.
Now, I've been spending a lot of time at our summer cottage this summer. More than I have in years, I remember being a teenager and detesting the idea of going there haha ! Now I find it relaxing and amazing, funny how you grow up. But an extra special cottage trip for me was when I took my boyfriend there for my birthday. I really wasn't in the mood for an all out birthday with partying until the wee hours of the night - I wanted a quiet, nice birthday. And that truly was what I got. I had such a fun time just bathing and relaxing with the bf and our (family) dog, that will I think forever stay as one of the happiest days of my life.
And now it's august. I honestly have not been that active with my big girl camera this summer, which is a shame because there have ben moments that I've desperately wanted to get on camera ! Luckily I always have my iPhone with me, hence why half (most) of the photos in this post are phone snaps ;)
I think I'll share more pics of this summer once we get to the end of the year and I make another yearly sum up post ! More posts coming this month as well though.
Ok well that's all today, have a good one !
xx, Elli




No comments:
Post a Comment