Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm a million different people from one day to the next

bwme bw

Still no music post. I'm on it though, it just takes a lot of time because I have so much to say !
I've been thinking, would it be nice if I posted something on here more regularly ? I just kinda feel like I've been neglecting this blog so much lately and I really want to step it up so I thought I'd try to start posting something, even if it's just a photo and some words, every day. I'll try to keep the quality intact, too !

Today all you get is smudgy (wannabe cool) photos and a flawless song, but I have something special planned for tomorrow so stay tuned ! (Is it just me or do I just not post anything for three weeks every time I say "stay tuned") Also, feel free to share your opinions on the few changes I made to the appearance !

Love you !

No comments: