Wednesday, March 28, 2012

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring."

danåpoj

"The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how big our losses. That it can be good again."      

A quote from quite possibly the best book ever, Mockingjay. It's the last book in The Hunger Games series and I've been in a state of so much feels ever since I finished it yesterday that I just keep bursting in to laughter and tears randomly. So crazy fangirling over here.

Part four (?) on Elli's favourite songs !


When I first wrote down the list of the songs I love the most, this one wasn't in it. And the sole reason for that is that I didn't know that this magnificent piece of music existed. Skins, the show I've grown to this early adulthood state with, directed me to this. Rae Morris, I salute you, this is one hell of a song. It's so inexplicably true and fitting to this part in my life that I just.. I can't even explain it.
Listen ! You won't regret it.

No comments: