Oh I miss summer. In the sleety and 10 degrees days of December I kinda got used to the idea of not having a decent, cold winter. I thought: "oh, good, the less there's snow, the less time it takes for it to melt off." And now, as the snow's piling up out there and temperatures are getting colder and colder, I'm really not that into it at all. I want summer ! It's also really hard to deal with a car at winter, hence the fact that I've spent a total of 50 minutes today by wiping and scratching the car from all the snow and ice.
So as a result, I thought it would be a good medicine for the longing to watch some pictures from last summer ! Bad news is I only miss it more now... Here's some summery pictures for you, too, try not to get as deeply depressed as I am from all the memories of hot days and green green oh so greeny green landscapes.
No comments:
Post a Comment